• Blasting explosives user license

    Handlers of explosives need to hold a Blasting Explosives User Licence (BEUL) before they can be the responsible person for the use of explosives or explosive precursors or directly supervise those who do not hold either the BEUL or Security Clearance.

    Go to Blasting explosives user license

  • Licensed activities

    How to apply for a licence to operate or work with specific high-risk plant and equipment.

    Go to Licensed activities

  • Mining competence

    How to apply for a certificate of competence or practising certificate, and information on maintenance of competence.

    Go to Mining competence

  • Plant registration

    How to register specified high-risk plant and licensing requirements, for people who work in potentially hazardous activities in coal operation.

    Go to Plant registration