Exemption under WHS legislation
To apply for an exemption from compliance with a requirement of the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2017 and the Work Health and Safety (Mines and Petroleum Sites) Regulation 2014 at a mine or petroleum site you will need to complete and submit an exemption application form under the WHS Regulation.
Note: Please read Part 11.2 of the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2017 when completing the application form.
- Person riding hoists (winding systems) instrument of exemption 2015 PDF, 47.93 KB
- Quarry manager instrument of exemption 2015 (PDF, 79.28 KB)
- Plant registration fees exemption 2015 (PDF, 45.39 KB)
- Recognised Service Facilities instrument of exemption 2015 (PDF, 77.06 KB)
- Instrument of revocation plant registration fees exemption 2018 (PDF, 42.98 KB)