Skip to main content

A NSW Government website

Digger and haul truck at mine site

Licences and registrations

Licensing and registration requirements for operating or working with specific high-risk plant equipment

Blasting explosives user licence

How to apply for a Blasting Explosives User Licence (BEUL)

Licensed activities

How to apply for a licence to operate or work with specific high-risk plant and equipment.

Plant registration

How to register specified high-risk plant and licensing requirements, for people who work in potentially hazardous activities in coal operation.