Small Mines Roadshow - Tumut
We are holding our annual health and safety roadshow for small mines and quarries across NSW during February and March 2023.
This event provides valuable information and resources to the small mines' sector that will assist you to maintain safe mining practices and also provide an opportunity for face-to-face engagement with the Regulator.
Topics will include:
- Slope stability and mine planning program plan results and the how-to including information on the impacts of blasting
- Use of technology at quarries
- Solar electrical system safety
- Quick topics
- Plant guarding and e/stops (lanyards)
- Legislation updates (including dust monitoring requirements)
- Reporting requirements and notices
- Maintenance of competence tier 2 all mines
- Tier 3 Safety Management System and the Small Mines Safety Management System Kit
- Incident investigation
- Review of emergency preparedness program plan.
- Fire and explosion - Hazardous substance storage
Morning tea and lunch will be provided (special dietary requirements are not catered for on this occasion).
For more information about the Roadshow, please contact the engagement team on firstname.lastname@example.org